Since global circumstances put a damper on travel plans in 2020, we proposed that breathtaking grounds, unbeatable amenities, and welcoming accommodations make Lake View Cemetery a surprisingly ideal (final) destination.
Using connected TV, direct mail, and social ads, we invited visitors to join us for a day trip… or a really, really extended stay.
Many of them seized the opportunity of an after-lifetime, resulting in six-figure plot sales and a 3200% ROI. But don’t worry—there’s still plenty of room for more reservations. (Over 100 years’ worth, in fact.)
- Featured on commarts.com
- Featured in Communication Arts Interactive Annual 27 (March/April 2021)
- Featured in Communication Arts Advertising Annual 62 (November/December 2021)
- AAF Cleveland ADDYs 2021 Best in Show winner
- AAF District 5 ADDYs 2021 Best in Show winner
- role — concepting, art direction, graphic design
- agency — Brokaw (2020)
- copywriter — Annie Ertle
- director of photography — Brandon Jones
- motion designer — Sarah Wagner
- associate creative director — Mark McKenzie
- creative director — Steve McKeown